Sunday, March 28, 2010

Post-It.







I have a wee bit of an obsession with post-it's. I once brought a book home from the library and found a battered post-it in it which read, "Smile". That's all, but I smiled. 

I write a lot of blogs about unhappiness, I think, so I do cherish every second of contentment. I lived with one of my best friends last year and we covered our apartment in post-it's. I miss finding a "You're cute" in the cereal box! 

I sort of forgot how much one small, nice comment can brighten up your day. I find it really difficult to talk to people about things that matter (as I have said a million times!) and I don't actually know why. I wish I could communicate on tiny, coloured squares of paper - it'd be so much better.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I write messages and stick them places people will find them.

    I haven't done it in a while, but your story about the 'smile'post-it has made me decide to start doing it again.

    ReplyDelete