Saturday, March 6, 2010

03 - Your Favourite Television Programme.



So, I'm the type of writer who, when I write, I pour. My thoughts - they spill, a methodical tapping of the keyboard. It's in real life, that's where the problem is. If someone asked me, "What are you thinking?", as people often do, I'd shrug and say, "I dunno". It's not that I don't know. I'm probably thinking a thousand things all at once and I'm just too afraid that if I start talking... I'll never stop. If I tell you that I'm thinking when you look at me like that, it makes me wish I was someone else entirely just so I could sleep, only to wake up next to you, would you stop looking?

Ask me what my favourite television show is, I'll name you countless. I'll tell you why I like them. In real life, I can talk about these kind of things, no problem. For now though, I'm just gonna shrug and say, "I dunno".

No comments:

Post a Comment