Saturday, March 20, 2010

Love Hearts.

"I don't mean to close the door, But for the record, my heart is sore.
Corny movies make me reminisce. Break me down easy on this generic love shit.
First kiss frog and princess." 


I am loving this song at the moment. The first time I heard it, it sent little chills up and down my spine. I was kind of seeing a guy, once upon a time... I liked him. I didn't like him the way I liked most things. I liked him in a way that made my tummy feel a little bit funny and when he kissed me, everything else fell away. 

He bought me those Love Heart sweets. I bought them for him too. We worked together and when we'd get breaks, we'd go to the shop, buy the sweets and then as we walked past each other, we'd swap. I never ate any of them. Is that a bit strange? I knew he wouldn't be around forever, and you know, maybe the sweets won't be either, but I can hold on to them for a while longer. Sometimes, I need to remember that perfection can happen. 

"I'ma shake you off though, Look back with no remorse."


3 comments:

  1. I love the heart sweets cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you little sappy romantic you!

    I hoard things like nobody's business, so, to be honest, if I were in your shoes I'd still have those sweets too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I am a sappy romantic, but shhhh!

    ReplyDelete