Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All I need to write is a bitter song, to make me better.


So, today I am beginning two weeks of intensive out-patient care and I'm feeling pretty positive about it. I have been prescribed a mood stabiliser as well, and while I was trying to be medication free, I think that this is a good thing for me. I'd be much happier if my mood stayed in or around the same continuously, rather than the constant up's and down's. Well, mainly rather than huge dips in mood for the tiniest of reasons.

As I usually end up doing in these blogs, I have to say thank you to the people who've been there for me. I've ended up losing so many friends over the years because I guess they didn't understand, or they just didn't want to... So it means A LOT to me to actually have friends who haven't bailed, no matter how hard the going got. You know who you are :) (And if you don't, and you're reading this, then you more than likely are one of those people!)

<3

1 comment:

  1. :D These two weeks are going to be so good for you, I'm delighted you're feeling positive about them. Also, it's great that your mood won't oscillate between the two extremes and will be more even, you deserve that.

    <3 as always. :) x

    ReplyDelete