Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"I'm convinced that giving in is the worst thing there is

So we bottled and shelved all our regrets,
Let them ferment and came back to our senses,
Drove back home and slept a few days,
Woke up and laughed at how stupid we used to be.


We'll get over it,
Sad, strong, safe, and sober,
We'll move forward
And know where we went wrong."




Feeling more positive this week. It's good to be home. I've been hanging out with friends and yeah, it's been nice. I realised on Sunday night that I do have some pretty amazing friends, and it was me who was the problem. I wasn't letting anyone in. I guess it was as hard for me to open up, as it was for them to constantly feel like I was giving them the cold shoulder. I suppose it'll take a while for me to simply be able to say how I feel, but hey, at least we're on the right path.

I know my changeable moods over the course of this blog have been pretty insane. I've went from relatively happy, to inconsolably low and bounced somewhere between the two. Hopefully in the next couple of months, I can find some kind of balance.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get around to a longer and better blog at some stage during the week, but for now, it's all good. (:

1 comment: