Friday, June 11, 2010

:)




Last night, on Facebook, I decided to change my status to : "Okay, I can't believe I'm doing this, but hey, spreading the happy and stuff! Like this status and I'll post something I like about you on your wall :) (Unless I can't think of anything, 'cause then I'll just run!)". I posted things I genuinely like about people on their walls, and it made people happy and I feel really nice.

I've always been a pretty closed off person, I guess. I've always been scared of being just that little bit too close to someone. I'm starting to think that life is just too short. I can't always prevent myself from being hurt. Sometimes letting people know you does hurt, sometimes love hurts... But so does running away, so does being alone, and if there's one thing I can't bear, it's the "should'a, could'a, would'a's".

Happiness is one of those things you can share, but yet you don't find yourself lacking. It's pretty incredible. I want to share mine with everyone. Much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment