Thursday, June 3, 2010

"I love you in the morning,

When you're still hungover.
I love you in the morning,
When you're still strung out."


The lyrics pretty much have no link to this blog post, other than I'm listening to the song at the moment, and have been all day. <3 for Bloc Party.

Anyway, had a doctors appointment today. Sat in the waiting room for ages, as usual. I tend to get really depressed in doctors waiting rooms. You're sitting there, watching the world go by, and I always think to myself, "Why am I here? Why do I need to be here? Why can't I just be happy?". Back on anti-depressants as of today, 100mg Lustral. I'm feeling pretty disappointed now, but I guess if I start to feel a bit better, that'd be good.

Have decided that alcohol and drugs will be no more. I don't need these to have a fun time, and I never have fun when they're involved anyway.  I think I have the kind of personality whereby if I'm going to drink or something, I'm not gonna have one or two, I am going to have A LOT... and I don't need that.

I'm going home tomorrow, so I think I'll probably stay there for a while. I really hate to admit this, but I'm not in a place that I can get out of on my own and being in this apartment all day every day, well it just isn't helping. It'll be nice to spend some time with my family again.

Hmm, think that's all I have at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to ask for your blessing,I want to marry your taste in music :D

    I am the same,all or nothing.There are plenty of healthy and helpful addictions out there,I'm sure one will fit you.

    Fair play on admitting it where a lot of people can't.

    Less than three's just for you,wish I could give you more

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100mg Lustral buddies :) <3

    All or nothing alcohol/drug buddies :) <3

    Well done on being brave enough to recognise what you need and don't need in your life. 'S positive :)

    ReplyDelete