Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 09 - A photograph you took.

As an ex Photography student, I've obviously taken a LOT of photographs. I don't really have a favourite and I can't think of any photographs that stand out more than the others so I'm just gonna post a few random pictures. (:








This is a photograph I took when I went to see a band I like, YouMeAtSix. It looks like I Photoshopped this image but I really only did a quick fix, the rest is just blur because he was moving so fast and I did a lens turn while I took the photograph - gives a nice wee effect.






This is a portrait of a friend of mine. It tends to take a bashing for being too washed out, but personally, I really like it. 




Quick snapshot from a party, it just really appeals to me <3






Taken at some gig, somewhere. Nothing special, just the hands of the crowd, but I like the blur, the fuzziness and the fairy lights. 




I've been having a long-term love affair with black and white, oh, and sepia, but here is a rare colour photograph of mine. Taken in New York, where I thought b&w just did the city no justice. 


Finally, a question I answered in a straight-forward fashion! Maybe we're making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment