Friday, September 17, 2010

Letterzzz.

Day 18 - The person you wish you could be.

Y'know I'm not wishing I was someone else right now. I might wish I'd done some things differently in the past... but it's all over and done with now and it's okay. I'm pretty good being the person that I am. I don't wish I was better, I know I'm working on it and that's enough.

Dear me,
You're doing all right.
Eh... From me.

Day 26 - The last person you made a pinky promise to.

I remember this one. It was with my friend, Ussher. I pinky promised that if he went into McDonald's to buy ice cream, I wouldn't drive away. (I once jokingly drove off, leaving him on a deserted road by himself, ya see. It was only for about two minutes, and I thought it was HILARIOUS. He didn't! A car drove by him while I was gone and he jumped into a ditch 'cause he was so scared, BAHAHAHA. <3)

Dear Ussher,
You are very awesome. Bestest River Island friend ever. I miss our over the radio banter and Tesco trips after working the closing shift. I can't believe we're grown up's now, it's a little bit scary. Love you, 'Sophie' :)
From me.

Day 30 - Your reflection in the mirror.

I dunno. I try not to think 'bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment