Thursday, September 30, 2010

I believe in miracles.

Neglecting this blog lately. Guess I have nothing to whinge about! :)

Next week, I properly start in college, after the huge mess that was my CAO. I'm excited. It's been a pretty long time since I had a real reason to get up in the mornings, so I can't wait for that. I'm gonna do my very best this year, for me, but for my mum too. I wanna make her proud. I know the last four years have been awful for her, worrying about the lack of direction in my life and stuff, and I really want to make her believe that everything is okay now.

I'm the happiest I've been probably ever. I used to get insanely down over the tiniest things, and I just don't anymore. Life's too short. Concentrate on the smiles, on the good.

Hmm, don't think I have anything else to say. Hope everyone is doing good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment